Please read the tips below, if you want to get a link to an image on your landing page, or you want to download it from a template.
1. In this example, we will download a picture within a green frame.
2. Publish your landing page and go to your website.
3. Open developer tools (also available when you right-click in the window).
4. The selected element will appear in the page code.
5. Hover over the image link, then right-click and open in a new window (you can download your picture or copy the link and use it as needed).
This way you can download the link from the published landing page in Chrome and Firefox browsers. However other popular browsers usually also allow using similar developer tools.