Landingi users might have their pages protected by adding the security certificate to them.
You can achieve this in three ways.
- [NEW 📣] You can install free SSL Let's Encrypt certificate by yourself in one click, when adding a new domain to your Landingi account or install it on previously connected domains.
- You can send your certificate to Landingi and we will install it on our server.
- We can install free wildcard Let's Encrypt certificate for all your subdomains in the given domain.
REMEMBER ! 🔥🔥🔥
Please, notice that we do not support SSL on "naked domains", without www, e.g. mydomain.com
It is possible to install the certificate on subdomains only, e.g. subdomain.mydomain.com or www.mydomain.com
– in fact, the root domain with www is also a kind of subdomain.
Ad 1. I want to have automatic, free Let's Encrypt SSL (for subdomains only)
Procedure for new domain, doesn't connected with Landingi
1. In Landingi app, go to the "Domains" tab on the left side of the menu and click "Add domain" button.
2. Add your domain to the account and click continue:
3. You will se a board with instruction how to set up your domain (in the domain administration panel, outside of Landingi platform).
4. Log in into your domain provider admin panel, go to the DNS options and follow the instruction visible on the board.
When you will be ready, come back to Landingi app and click the button "I've done this". You will see an information about completed setup:
Our system skan DNS redirection for every newly added subdomains – during this time, next to the domain name the clock icon will be visible along with the message about checking the connection.
The process of installing SSL in some cases can take up to 24h, if DNS record were settled properly; it depends on number of domains in the installation queue.
If you made a mistake while entering DNS records, information about it won't be visible immediately. If our system won't be able to install SSL in a few attempts, after 72 hours the status of installation will change to "failed".
Procedure for domain connected previously with Landingi
- In the "Domains" tab you will see all previously added domains. For insecure domains the icon on the left will be grey, and option "Install SSL" will be visible - you can add SSL by one click.
The process of installing SSL can take up to few hours.
This solution is not used for subdomains like:
You can choose Let's Encrypt for subdomains like
The reason of the above is that we do cannot install an SSL certificate for subdomains with third or more level.
Ad 2. I have my own SSL certificate
To install your own SSL on a landing page you need to send to us:
• certificate file,
• private key,
• intermediate certificate.
REMEMBER ! 🔥There are many types of certificates, such as:
• certificate for the root domain only,
• certificate for e.g. three specific domains,
• wildcard certificate: that is for the root domain and all subdomains of the first level.
It is important for us, to receive such a certificate which includes the exact number of domains and/or subdomains which you want to install SSL to.
Ad 3. I need free WILDCARD Let's Encrypt certificate
- We can install a free wildcard certificate for your (sub)domain with www and for all first-order subdomains on this domain. For this purpose, you should add a new CNAME record for your domain in the administration panel:
After adding this CNAME record, let us know via chat that you want to install wildcard Let's Encrypt.