Popup is a very useful feature, that will increase the dynamics of your landing page. The pop-up attracts users attention and focus it on an effect of some action or gives a possibility to make an action.
To add a popup to your project, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Landingi account and click on the "Popup" tab, then select "Create new popup".
2. If you do so, you will be automatically redirected to the editor. There you can create a popup window - when you click on its box, you can use the available options in the panel on the right side of the window:
(1). Change the size of an item,
(2). Advanced settings, where you can assign a class to a popup,
(3). Appearance settings for popup (background, borders).
3. Once you've finished creating the popup, save it using the "Save" button, at the top of the editor.
4. Once saved, go back to your Landingi dashboard and start editing a landing, on which you want to place the popup.
5. When you are in the editor again, add an item (from the widgets left panel) that will make the popup appear after clicking (button, picture) and go to "Edit" widget.
6. Then a window is open and you have to find the "Show popup" tab. Please, select the one which you created, from the drop-down list. If you did not create it earlier, you can do it now. Use the "+" button, create a popup and save the changes.
7. To check the popup, publish your landing page first, and test it to see if everything works properly. Click the button with the popup added.