If you have access to an agency account (Agency or White Label plan), you have the ability to prepare your own templates that you can use to create your landing page and give an access to that custom templates to your users on subaccounts.
This option is disabled by default – if you want to activate it, let us know via chat.
Your subaccounts may have access to either the default library of templates or your own templates - these options are disjunctive. It is not possible to provide all kinds of templates on the subaccounts at once.
- When you log into your Landingi account, look for the "Templates" tab from which you can create them (left menu).
2. When you click on the tab, it's only one step away from creating your template!
So, go to action with the "Create a new template" button.
3. Here you can name your future template.
4. Once you've created a template, you can design it. Now it will appear in your template list. By clicking on its options, you can go to edit, rename, duplicate, view or archive.
5. Now check the list of your landing page, among them you will find the created template :)