An effect of floating sections
You can get parallax effects (floating sections) on your landing page. To do this, you need to set the background for the entire landing page (Body/Page) and add sections with a background set ON and OFF alternately.
- In your landing editor, go to the panel on the right side of the window and double-click on the "Body" (Page),
- Then, pay attention to the ON/OFF background switcher. You have to switch it "ON". Once you do this, select the background which you want to add to your landing (image, gradient) using the buttons below.
If you do not have any photos in the gallery, download them from your computer by clicking "Upload Images".
Check a "Fixed" button, to add a background element to the entire landing.
- Drag and drop several sections, one under the other.
- In each section, you can change the appearance of the background, turn it on or off (Background ON/OFF). To make a section visible across the entire view, select check "Full width". You can also adjust its color or transparency, and then close the window with the "Close" button.
Background section ON:
Background section OFF:
- When you added sections with different background options, try scrolling the landing - the Body background is static and the sections are "floating" over it.