If you want to embed a video on your landing page, which is currently being displayed on one of YouTube or Vimeo channels, you can do so using the easy implementation of the video URL.
To do this, follow these steps.
- Log in to the application and launch your landing page editor.
- Add a "Video" widget to the editor area and open its options (with double-click).
3. In the URL field, paste the path of your video. You can find it when you added them to one of the channels above. You can also set those functionalities:
- Autoplay (the video will be turned on the landing page automatically),
- Loop (means that your video will be displayed again and again),
- Controls (controls appear),
- Related Videos (you can see videos similar type your video),
- Title (your video title appear),
- Mute (your video will display mute automatically).
4. "Save and close" your current changes.
5. Once the landing page is published, check that the video is finally displayed properly.