The CSS code allows you to create additional visual elements to your landing.
See below steps:
- click on "Settings" on the right-hand side of the editor,
- go to "Custom styles" tab and paste their proper CSS code.
You may do it in both ways: for landing and conversion page.
The same function has HTML code - you can use it to create and customize your landing page.
If you want to add HTML to your project:
- Choose "Custom" button, drag and drop it to the landing and go to "Edit" this element (pencil icon or double-click).
- Add your HTML code in the new field. "Save and close" changes.
- The code which you added is not visible, you will see it's after publish your landing page.
That's all 😊
If you have any other questions - we waiting for you at email@example.com.