This is an example of a Facebook Tab Page:
If you want to put something similar to your Facebook Fanpage, then you are in the right place! 😊
Before you start, bear in mind you need to create a landing page with an SSL certificate.
After you have an SSL certificate, follow these steps on the Facebook side.
- Log in to your Facebook for Developers account: https://developers.facebook.com
2. Add a New App.
3. Then, fill in the form and click Create App ID.
4. Go through the security check and Submit.
Finally, click on the Add Platforms button.
6. Select a Page Tab.
7. Paste your landing page URL to the form and set up the name of your Page Tab. Remember - your landing page needs an SSL.
Also remember to save after you are finished.
8. Then, switch the button of making Landingi public.
9. Now the tricky part 😉
You will need to paste this address into your web browser, but before you do this, you need to swap YOUR_APP_ID and YOUR_URL:
10. You will find your YOUR_APP_ID here:
11. YOUR_URL is the URL of the landing page you want to connect.
12. This is an example of a finished link:
13. Last step. You will have to choose which Fan Page will get the tab.