This is an example of a Facebook Tab Page:
If you want to put something similar to your Facebook Fanpage, then you are in the right place! 😊
Before you start: you need to create a landing page with an SSL certificate. Your landing page needs to display correctly on devices with 764px width:
After you have your landing page area, you need to follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook for Developers account: https://developers.facebook.com
2. Add a "New App".
3. Fill the form.
4. Go through the security check.
6. Select "Page Tab".
7. Paste your landing page URL to the form and set up the name of your Page Tab. Remember - your landing page needs an SSL.
Also remember to save after you are finished.
8. Then, change the tab for "App review" and switch the button of making Landingi public.
9. Now the tricky part. You will need to paste this address into your web browser, but before you do this, you need to swap YOUR_APP_ID and YOUR_URL:
10. You will find your YOUR_APP_ID here:
11. YOUR_URL is the URL of the landing page you want to connect.
12. This is an example of a finished link:
13. Last step. You will have to choose which Fan Page will get the tab.