Freshmail is effective email marketing tool, to manage your leads. If you want to get help with this integration, please follow the instructions below.
Freshmail account configuration
- Create an account and log into your Freshmail account. Later on, you will see the dashboard, like below. Click "Subscribers":
- Now you can add your subscriber's list.
It is important, that 'test list' is automatically added when you registered with given email address.
At this point, let's create a list with name e.g. "Test":
- Once you've analyzed the "Subscribers" tab, you can move to "Settings" - where you can find the API key, which you need for integration:
- In the left menu you may find the "Plugins and API" tab, so click on "Integration" and copy both keys (API and Secret API); then go to the landing page editor.
Freshmail connection with Landingi
- When you enter into the options form, go to "Integration" tab, search and select "Freshmail",
- You will see the fields to fill in to integrate Freshmail account:
1. API Key - paste copied API key.
2. API Secret - paste copied API Secret.
3. Contact subscription status - select the default status of your subscription (depending on the selected status user will get subscribed immediately or will need to click a subscribed link send by email).
4. Here, select one of the mailing lists you have on your MailChimp account - that's why I focused on "Subscribers" tab before and kept attention for the lists :)
5. At the bottom of the window, you have to map the selected form fields to the appropriate values in your integration.
Finished, click "Save and close".
- The next step is to publish your landing page. Once you published it, click on a link and fill in the tested form - you will see if everything works as it should :)
- After completing the form, go back to your Freshmail account.
Check in your tested email is on the subscriber's list (added "Test" list):
If you encounter any problems, do not worry we will help you to solve it!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat!