In this article, I want to show you, what integrations are included in the individual packages of our application.
And what is the use of form integration?
Form integration allows you to pass new leads (sent forms) to the indicated e-mail or CRM. When you have an integration, the leads are collected on the account, depending on your package:
- in the account 'Leads' tab,
- available for download in the 'Leads' tab and on each landing at .csv/.xml format.
Integrations available in the Landingi application
Integrations are divided into those available in Create and Automate plans.
You can find the current price list here.
- The email integration,
- The ability to integrate with external scripts (eg. PayPal),
- Analytics integration (Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, MixPanel, Piwik, Yandex Matrica, Google Tag Manager, Heap).
- Integration with communication tools (Intercom, LiveChat, CallPage, Zendesk Chat, tawk.to),
- Integration with email marketing tools (MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip, Campaign Monitor, Freshmail, Unisender, AWeber, E-goi, GetResponse, MailerLite, Optivio, Sare, Sendingo, impleBOT, ConvertKit).
- All integrations available in Create plan,
- The POST integration (Webhook),
- Integration with marketing automation tool (SalesManago),
- Integration with CRM / Sales tools (BaseCRM, Bitrix24, HubSpot, LiveSpace, Pipedrive, PlugCrm, Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Salesflare),
- The Zapier integration (beta).
Integrations are available from the form settings in the editor.
Each integration has some other requirements. Typically required data for integration such as login, API key, API secret, etc.