In order to integrate e-mail marketing tool with your landing page, you need to make a few steps:)
Let me invite you to read the article below!
- If you are in your landing editor, move to form "Edit" (pencil icon or double-click).
- Now select "Integrations" tab and find the MailChimp. Click it to go into a configuration.
- Here you will be asked to fill out some information. You need to look for it in your MailChimp account (API Key, Campaign). To do so, log into your MailChimp account and go to the "Account" tab, in the upper right corner of the screen.
- After entering above tab, choose "Extras" and click on "API Keys" from the drop-down list.
- You will be given the possibility to generate an API key. To get to this stage, click "Create a Key". When the code appears in the field, copy it and go back to your dear landing :).
- If you are back in the landing editor, you can paste the copied code into the appropriate box - after successful integration, the system announces you correct login. In the following fields you can:
- Set the subscriber's status of received messages (equivalent to Single Opt-in and Double Opt-in).
- Select a mailing list from your MailChimp account.
- Map the form fields as an appropriate value in integration.
Once you've made the changes, click "Save & Close".
- When you go back to the editor, publish your landing page.
If you use a template and your conversion page is ready, fill out the test form.
If not, add a sample text to the conversion page, such as "Test" and also fill in the form after publish. Wait until the page is redirected to the conversion page.
- Now you can go to your MailChimp account and check if the test lead is right there.
In order to do so, go to the "Lists" tab and select the list of subscribers that you have created.
- Finally, you will switch to the "Manage contacts" page, where you will find your test lead on the table, and in the end - the leads of your landing page users :)
We suggest using only "text" type of fields in MailChimp lists.
That is all;) I wish the pleasure of using integration!
If you will have any questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.