To integrate a form with Zoho, you will need Zoho token.
If you want to generate it, follow the steps from instruction below.
Let's start from a Zoho side :)
- Log into Zoho and choose CRM icon.
- Choose Setup in the right top corner.
- Then, choose Developer Space "APIs".
- Click the gear icon on the right top corner of the CRM API window and select an "Authentication Token Generation".
- Write "landingi app" in the gap and click "Generate" button.
- A new window will appears. Check the Zoho token and copy it from.
- Now, log into Landingi app. Open the selected landing page editor and double click a form.
- Choose a Zoho integration from the list.
- Once you move there, type all information required - paste Zoho token or login/password depends on what you will be asked for.
You can map fields with this from integration. When you put changes, click "Save and close".
- Once you have completed the integration, you can publish your landing page and fill out the form on a landing page. Then verify that the data has been sent to your Zoho account.