To integrate a form with Zoho, you will need Zoho token.
If you want to generate it, follow the steps from instruction below.
- Log into Zoho and choose CRM icon.
- Choose "Setup" in the right top corner.
- Choose "Developer Space".
- Click a gear icon in the right top corner in Developer Space.
- Choose "Authentication Token Generation" option.
- Write "landingi app" in a gap and click "Generate" button.
- A new window will appear. Select the Zoho token and copy it.
- Log into Landingi app. Open the editor and choose a form. Click a pencil icon "Edit".
- Choose Zoho integration from the list.
- Once you move there, type all information required and paste Zoho token. You can map fields with this from integration. When you put changes, click "Save and close".
- Once you have completed the integration, you can publish your landing page and fill out the test form. Then verify that the data has been sent to your Zoho account.