For each landing page, you can set a campaign schedule. This allows you to start and stop displaying your landing page on the Web, within the selected time period, without having to manually deactivate the page at a specific time.
1. First, select the landing page for which you want to set the schedule.
2. Next, enter the settings.
3. in the next step click on "Schedule" bookmark.
You can set here, since when your landing page will be displayed and when it will no longer be available on the Internet. You can also enter the new URL to redirect traffic when the landing page is not available.
Optionally, you can set forwarding GET parameters to the new URL.
Both dates are required for the schedule to work properly.
4. When ready, click "Start" to confirm your settings.
NOTICE - If you want the redirect to be effective immediately, set the starting date for the current day and the time, that has already passed.
5. If you want to disable schedule -> click "Stop".