In order to protect our Users' work and data, we use the following solutions in Landingi:
- Editing of landing pages is possible only after user authorization, what requires entering a valid login and a password. Communication between the user and our databases within the editor is secured by SSL certificates;
- A new user needs to create a strong password. It is advised that it contains at least 8 characters, small and capital letters and special characters. The password strength is rated by a dedicated widget upon new account creation;
- You can create several different user types, having different permissions to the account management;
- It is possible to use SSL certificates that encrypt the connection between the browser and the server;
- Direct access to our server is possible only from our few, authorized IP addresses.
In order to maintain very high health level of the service:
- We use highly efficient hosting provided by Amazon Web Services;
- We monitor our servers 24/7;
- We have an auto-scaling server group, reacting to the server's usage (as the traffic increase, new instances are added).